Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blah Blah

So, not everyone seems to think I'm weird, which I find funny. Since I was little everyone has always found me weird, nowadays because I like fire, blood and knives, and then because I use to pretend to be animals, hung out with the freaks in ES, and basically embodied everything a weird little freak was. I suppose it's good that they don't think I'm weird, but at the same time it means that they have a completley unrealistic view of who I am.

Anyways, got to watch the little creatures tomorrow, as usual, but oh well, it's pretty easy I guess. I'll probably take them to the park.
My RX sleeping pills don't work nearly as good as a double dose of over the counter.

For some reason people either think I'm goth, punk, or emo, never once do they even consider I might be NOMAL, or at least as normal as a freak can be.

Neways, I'm done chattin for now, kk, byes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment