Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yesterday, Today and Plans for Tomorrow, Blah

So, I wasn't online at all yesterday, which is unusual for me, but I was pretty busy. In the morning I just didn't want to get online, and I left to go watch the kids (Isis, Zoe and Lyle, my baby cousins) at Bryan and Rachel's at 2:30, then got home around 5:30. Harold was here, sittin' on the porch, and then he left in a truck that dropped Teresa off here. So Teresa waited on the porch for Tammy to drop off the kids (Tressa, Madison and Emma), and when she showed up her and Kristine got out of the car. First time I had seen Kristine in almost a YEAR!!! She looked pretty much the same, asked me if I had died my hair, I told her I had. She went in a talked to grandma, we didn't really talk to much, probably cause of the whole Chloe incident. Kristine and Tammy left in a few minutes, and I got the mini trampoline, and hoolahoop out for Madi, Tressa and Emma to play with (they already had jump-ropes). Then, at 7, I left for the circus with Brandy and the kids (Aliza, Journey and Elizabeth, my baby sisters), which was fun. After that we went to Kroger's to get some stuff for Aliza's lunch for the week (cause she's in like kindergarten). Overall, I ended up either carrying Lizzy, Aliza or Journey during my time with Brandy. Brandy dropped me off at home around 10, and after that I ate (I had only had like a few apples all day) and then fell asleep pretty early. Overall it was a nice day, although today was pretty boring. I had a headache so grandma went with me to watch the kids, didn't go to the park or outside at all because of it. If it's not rainin' tomorrow (forecast predicts rain, hopefully it's wrong) I will take the kids (Isis, Zoe, and Lyle) to the park to play, and then might go to the movies with Brandy and the kids (my baby sisters, Aliza, Journey and Lizzy). BTW sometimes I might refer to Aliza as Lizard and Journey as JJ, and Elizabeth and Lizzy, Liz or Lizbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment